Become a STOMP Out Bullying™ Corporate Sponsor
About STOMP Out Bullying Sponsorships
Thank you for your interest in becoming a STOMP Out Bullying™ sponsor.
We rely on the generosity of corporate sponsors and are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and their desire to help put an end to bullying and cyberbullying.
In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate long-standing partnerships, as well as significant resources, and are an appropriate brand fit for our organization.
Our corporate partners come from a wide variety of industries. Let us build a plan that integrates your social impact goals with our corporate engagement needs.
Ways to Partner
Companies can make donations in support of our mission or direct their sponsorship toward a specific program area. STOMP Out Bullying also offers annual sponsorship and naming opportunities.
STOMP Out Bullying has received many grants from private and corporate foundations.
Through a cause marketing relationship where a significant portion of the proceeds are donated to STOMP Out Bullying, we can help transform socially-conscious consumers into loyal customers of your company. Your customers are happy to support our work through the power of their purchase and will come back again.
Retailers can offer their customers a chance to add a contribution to STOMP Out Bullying at their point of purchase. Consumer donations can take place either in store or online. These types of promotions are proven to generate customer and employee goodwill.
Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
When employees give to STOMP Out Bullying through workplace giving programs, it boosts morale and fosters teamwork. Matching gift programs empower employees to get involved, knowing their support is strengthened by their company.
Businesses that provide skills-based services (law, architecture, marketing, strategy consulting, etc.) volunteer with STOMP Out Bullying to help us meet ongoing professional needs.
Guidelines For Consideration As A National Sponsor
- A minimum annual guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national sponsor. Additional considerations may be made for multi-year sponsorships.
- STOMP Out Bullying will only work with companies that have been in business for a minimum of five years.
- STOMP Out Bullying is not currently considering book or film opportunities utilizing the marks and through which a donation is triggered by sales.
- STOMP Out Bullying is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
- STOMP Out Bullying does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, violent sports, gambling, gaming or firearms.
- STOMP Out Bullying strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit Better Business Bureau Charity Page.
A partial list of STOMP Out Bullying™ Sponsors includes: Disney/ABC Television Group, ABC Family, Aéropostale, Bon-Ton Stores, Charlotte Russe, Dearfoams, ESPN, FOX Sports, Hollister, JC Penney, JCrew, MCU, Nestle Wonka NERDS®, NY Jets, Pilot Pen USA, Planet Fitness, Sephora, Seventeen Magazine, Soap & Glory, TANDA and others.
Please note: The use of the STOMP Out Bullying™ name, logo, or its licensed marks is strictly prohibited until a fully executed License Agreement is in place.
Please do not send unsolicited books or materials.
Please complete the form below and share your partnership ideas. We thank you for your consideration.