We are stronger together than we are alone.
Each of us can make a diference, together we make change.
Help STOMP Out Bullying by becoming a Team Kindness fundraiser throughout the month of October during World Bullying Prevention Month.
Kids & Teens need our help.
Help kids understand how extreme bullying can get and how damaging it can be for its victims. We all need to work together to prevent bullying and cyberbullying in our schools, in our communities and in our lives.
Join Team Kindness!
By joining Team Kindness and fundraising for STOMP Out Bullying you are taking a solid stand to help us reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, homophobia, LGBTQ discrimination, racism and hatred in our schools and in our communities.
Funds raised will enable STOMP Out Bullying to further its efforts to educate our youths about the detrimental effects of bullying and help us to help kids and teens feel safe. Together we can end hate and change the culture from one of cruelty and division to one of kindness and inclusivity.
Even if you are unable to fundraise you can still support Team Kindness by making a donation to the team as a whole or in support of one of its members.
Donations enable STOMP Out Bullying to continue their efforts towards reshaping the attitudes that encourage bullying and changing the behaviors that support it . STOMP Out Bullying is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible.
What you'll need to join the team
- Permission: If you are under 18 you must have permission from a parent or guardian to join.
- Account: Once you click the "Become a Fundraiser" button follow the onscreen instructions to create your account and set up your personal "Team Kindness" fundraising page.
- Email address: You will be asked to provide a valid email address during signup.
- Profile Picture: A profile picture is optional. If you would like to add your picture to your personal fundraising page please have it ready for upload during signup:
Profile Picture Requirements:
Minimum Dimensions: 300x300pxl (square),
Maximum Resolution: 100dpi,
Accepted File Formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png
- Personal Statement: A brief message for the top of your personal fundraising page (optional). Your statement should be brief & positive in nature.
About World Bullying Prevention Month™ 2022
During World Bullying Prevention Month students, schools, and communities all over the world #BlueUp together against bullying. Join us in solidarity to stop bullying and cyberbullying! Make October the month that bullying prevention is heard around the world! Whether you order a STOMP Out Bullying "Limited Edition" Blue Shirt or wear your own blue shirt, you’ll be using your voice and sending a message that this is the month that bullying prevention is heard around the world. End the Hate... Change the Culture!